EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Configuration Refusing to Save
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title would suggest, I'm having a bit of a dilemma concerning the configuration. While playing Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, it would seem that I'm having the infamous problem of selecting one thing and having it act like I did so to another as well as cutscenes not playing sound. I would be more than willing to test out some of the setups that numerous people have suggested (and even have SonicStage installed and ready to go), but that's where my next problem arises: I can't alter my configuration!

I have attempted these while running the game and not:

Silent Cutscene/Movie Fix
(My 'use Media Engine' was already checked)
Options>Configuration>Audio>Check 'Decode Audio Files With SonicStage'

Misguided Cursor Fix(es)

Options>Configuration>Video>Check 'Use Vertex Cache'
(if the above didn't work, then I'd enable software rendering and restart)

However, these (presumably) useful fixes are of no use to me since I can't actually, well, get my options to save! The moment I 'x' out of the Configuration window, they don't seem to stick, because when I go back in everything was cleared right back to the way that it was before!

I am using the latest version of 32 bit JPCSP avaliable on the website (as I had to transfer my save files and the emulator over via Dropbox from a 32 bit computer so I wouldn't have to restart the game), am running Windows 7 64 bit, and the latest version of Java.
Quote: The moment I 'x' out of the Configuration window, they don't seem to stick, because when I go back in everything was cleared right back to the way that it was before!
if you literally click the x button, that's why. x means cancel. you need to click ok button on the bottom right to save.

try upgrading the emulator to the newest one too: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

sonic stage support was removed a while ago due to new native at3/at3+ support, now there's not even an option for it.