EmuNewz Network

Full Version: New User questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so I just downloaded JPCSP and I'm trying to wrangle the thing into working. I've got what appears to be a healthy ISO of Persona 2 Innocent Sin and the latest 32x release. I've run across several stumbling blocks.

1. It won't see my PS3 controller. I'm running it on my computer via the DS3 tool and it works fine with other programs, but JPCSP doesn't seem to see it at all. Is there a way for me to configure the input so it recognises my game pad?

2. It won't load ISO's. I'm kinda stumped on this one, I've tried the "test" ISO and Persona 2 both, and it just stumbles and shows me a white screen after a minute or so.

3. I went to the thread for Innocent Sin to see if I had issues with my graphical settings and whatnot, and it lists options that don't appear on my config screen; the second half of the video options don't exist and I can't find the media options at all. Am I missing a config screen somewhere, or do I need to enable an advanced mode or something to access these settings?

I'm currently running Windows 7 64x with a triple core 3.2 ghz processor, GeForce 9800 GT video card with updated drivers, and my sound is handled via generic Windows 7 drivers to the TV I'm using as a monitor. Oh, and I do have the latest Java Runtime installed on my computer.
Whenever I try to load the ISO for Black Rock Shooter The Game, it opens but nothing happens. When I click Run, Pause is automatically selected. Please help.