EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Request with new features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could you implement the new column called "label" or "mark" in list of games ? So we can mark some games as loadable, intro. It will be very useful for testing.

And another one. Is it possible to add print screen of "GSFrame with fps" feature right in emu ? It's also will be very useful, so we can avoid editing this screens?
(12-14-2014, 12:06 PM)notq Wrote: [ -> ]And another one. Is it possible to add print screen of "GSFrame with fps" feature right in emu ? It's also will be very useful, so we can avoid editing this screens?

Adding it in rpcs3 is absolutely useless in my opinion. Alt+PrintScreen on Windows takes only active window, what the hell you need to edit? IrfanView also has useful functionality.

Quote:Could you implement the new column called "label" or "mark" in list of games ? So we can mark some games as loadable, intro. It will be very useful for testing.

Online database for this purpose is good. Someone made a draft for it, IIRC. Adding this in emulator is useless, even if it can theoretically load this information from that database.
Never knew about alt+print screen, seriously))) Thank you.

About labels, i think it would be useful anyway. I could mark the game wih my own label, like "worked in previous build" or "It's fucking awesome" Smile