EmuNewz Network

Full Version: how to get this emu working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know i should put firmware files into dev_flash\sys\external
but how to extract that pup??
(09-27-2014, 10:46 AM)baselsayeh Wrote: [ -> ]i know i should put firmware files into dev_flash\sys\external
but how to extract that pup??

http://psx-scene.com/forums/f149/extract...ate-74664/
All files from dev_flash(with dev_flash folder)
<link removed>
Press скачать to download this file.
i need also a formware, butr if i register to the site above i don't get a activation link and without activation i can't acces the content Sad
so can any one post a firmware please?
i cant't access the link above. i need to confirm my email on the psx forum but i never got a mail from them.
without i don't have the permission to access the content Sad
can any one please post a fw?
(10-11-2014, 10:37 AM)kallmas Wrote: [ -> ]i cant't access the link above. i need to confirm my email on the psx forum but i never got a mail from them.
without i don't have the permission to access the content Sad
can any one please post a fw?

Check "spam", and we do not support piracy. Sorry.
hi i seem to be having a problem i ripped my hyperdimension neptunia ps3 game and i also got the firmware i put the firmware into dev_flash\sys\external but i cant get it to load it i checked on the forums but didnt find this error also if its me not doing the right thing can someone give me a link that shows where to put the game and how to make everything work? thanks alot ^^
(10-12-2014, 08:15 PM)deatlypoutine Wrote: [ -> ]hi i seem to be having a problem i ripped my hyperdimension neptunia ps3 game and i also got the firmware i put the firmware into dev_flash\sys\external but i cant get it to load it i checked on the forums but didnt find this error also if its me not doing the right thing can someone give me a link that shows where to put the game and how to make everything work? thanks alot ^^

Expecting anything to work at this point is quite crazy. As always, when asking for a help on emulating some game, please provide a log. To generate the log, open RPCS3, run the game, wait until the error occurs or something crashes, then upload the log somewhere so we can download and view the problem. (It's located in the folder where the RPCS3 is installed) Please also provide the settings you are using.