EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Everyone please read.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay long newspost warning.

The short version: Gid has done it. He is just from another planet. The guy just rulezz. Thank you gid. Really.

Long version: Gid went the extra mile and then a few extra hundreds of miles and ported everything that was on the way and now we can hear the intro fmv of Crisis Core audio in JPCSP. Everyone said that we can't have atrac3+ because we can't use ffmpeg, java doesn't have audio decoders and stuff like that. But wait, Gid doesn't care! He just ports what he needs from ffmpeg and even do stuff in atrac3+ that do not exist in ffmpeg!!! And don't get me started on his marvelous work on the external software renderer (along with hlide and shadow and the rest of the guys) I mean ... come on... [Image: th.jpg]

Guys, i can't help but be super excited about the fact that the FIRST and BEST (imho) emulator can do FFCC so completely. And for that we need to thank every single person that coded for JPCSP but also make a special note for Gid.

Thank you gid. I didn't get this much excited about emulators in a looong time.
~~and yes I know, PPSSPP does that for months now, but I don't care for that. Because this pure, original work on emulators from developers (like gid) that do it ONLY and PURELY because they love the emu scene and community, is just AWESOME. Now excuse me, I going back to enjoying FFCC on my laptop with JPCSP audio and external software renderer Cool

Thank you gid. Let us all celebrate this! Cheers! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Get your build >over here<

***also do me a favor will you, if you read this, go give some reputation to gid15 >over here< let's troll him up a bit and get that reputation sky high just for fun AngelAngel

**** also you might want to pay >this thread< a visit
Thank you, I'm happy you enjoy it so much Big Grin
What gid15 did is beyond amazing. Not only he managed to build a fully working media framework in Java, but he also did it in such a clean and understandable way that it's almost too good to be true.
I think this deserves the spotlight and although most people will probably ignore such feat, in terms of programming and emulation this is a massive accomplishment.
Thank you gid15 for all the amazing work on this great emulator that is JPCSP. Wink
Wow Congratulations gid, that is indeed incredible O_O
Keep up the incredible work
Just.....amazing

PS:I don't really care about ppsspp, really.Jpcsp was the one that started all this and thanks to who? gid15, hykem, shadow, nickblame and many others.Jpcsp deserves more apreciation!(Yeah, kinda late but....)