EmuNewz Network

Full Version: PixelJunk Racers [NPUA80100]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game shows more than of all pixeljunk series games i have now. Best resolution to view is 1280x720 but picture is still reversed. Game stop at multistream pu thread - nothing new. Multistream would be the next thing to implement Wink
Yup works.
Display window shows correct images,
rsx debugger images are reversed right now, but who cares Smile
Game shows menu with some sound.

SPU and PPU interpreters, Opengl.
Build: 190fc43

LLE: sre, spurs_jq, resc, jpgdec
Shows black screen with 60fps (if frame limited)

Ends up freezing with
F {rsx::thread} class fmt::exception thrown: Unknown surface depth format 0x0
sorry, i made dual post.

i posted some improvements in this thread http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=174601 let somebody merge it.

Im gonna test it myself on notable newest changes
Merged, can you still get into the menu? I can't even boot the game here
Yes it boots andd i reach menu because i hears same sound. I i see black screen because this errror:
Code:
F {rsx::thread} class gl::glsl::compilation_exception thrown: compilation failed: 'Fragment shader failed to compile with the following errors:
ERROR: 0:169: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:172: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:174: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:177: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:305: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:311: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: error(#273) 6 compilation errors.  No code generated
this is with very latest version
(08-01-2016, 05:02 PM)ps0ne Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it boots andd i reach menu because i hears same sound. I i see black screen because this errror:
Code:
F {rsx::thread} class gl::glsl::compilation_exception thrown: compilation failed: 'Fragment shader failed to compile with the following errors:
ERROR: 0:169: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:172: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:174: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:177: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:305: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"
ERROR: 0:311: error(#160) Cannot convert from: "4-component vector of vec4" to: "highp 2-component vector of vec2"

This bug has been fixed if you pull in an updated rsx_decompiler subproject. If it is still an issue, please open an issue tracker on github and share the generated glsl shaders in the shaderlog.
(08-03-2016, 05:45 PM)kd-11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 05:02 PM)ps0ne Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it boots andd i reach menu because i hears same sound. I i see black screen because this errror:
Code:

This bug has been fixed if you pull in an updated rsx_decompiler subproject. If it is still an issue, please open an issue tracker on github and share the generated glsl shaders in the shaderlog.
Yes, thanks! No more such error

But.. since quite time, on all pixeljunk games loading screens have different colours, black instead of white, and strange colourful backgound, like all rainbow colors throuhg left to right. Mybe this is specific to AMD OGL.
rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-18-22c0f0d6_win64

Goes ingame now, but you can barely see the cars, when cars are fixed it should be playable.
Pages: 1 2