EmuNewz Network

Full Version: bring back the savedata list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I haven't been play this for long time, I realize there are a lot of changes in newer builds.

One thing I realize is the savadata list now incorporate into the game like real psp.

But I actually like the old one because I can use scroll down to find the save I want play (one game I have like 100 saves).

Is there an option to bring back the save data list?
(05-14-2014, 08:08 AM)unknowndevil Wrote: [ -> ]so I haven't been play this for long time, I realize there are a lot of changes in newer builds.

One thing I realize is the savadata list now incorporate into the game like real psp.

But I actually like the old one because I can use scroll down to find the save I want play (one game I have like 100 saves).

Is there an option to bring back the save data list?
This dialog has been completely removed as it was causing incompatibility issues. If that helps: for the navigation in the list, the PSP Left Trigger moves the list selection to the beginning and the PSP Right Trigger moves the list selection to the end.