EmuNewz Network

Full Version: JCPSP game not starting, looping intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to get this game called Hakuoki to work on JCPSP for a few days. I load the game up and it starts normally. It goes through the logos of the companies that made it, an intro scene to the game, and then the main menu with options such as Begin, continue, settings, etc.

The first time I tried hitting begin the screen went black and then the intro started playing again. I messed around with the settings and nothing worked. The only difference now is that when I get to the main menu, when I hit the enter key, nothing happens no matter what option is selected. Then after a few minutes the intro starts again. I don't know if it's my computer, the game, or the JCPSP settings.

I'm a total newb to all of this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
(04-21-2014, 07:11 AM)MrsChildren Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to get this game called Hakuoki to work on JCPSP for a few days. I load the game up and it starts normally. It goes through the logos of the companies that made it, an intro scene to the game, and then the main menu with options such as Begin, continue, settings, etc.

The first time I tried hitting begin the screen went black and then the intro started playing again. I messed around with the settings and nothing worked. The only difference now is that when I get to the main menu, when I hit the enter key, nothing happens no matter what option is selected. Then after a few minutes the intro starts again. I don't know if it's my computer, the game, or the JCPSP settings.

I'm a total newb to all of this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
First of all, there is a search-function; use it. I did and found a few threads concerning this game.
You should be able to find the answer to your problem in this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....ht=Hakuoki