EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Some problems with Disgaea2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well,hello there.I'm new to the forums.I wanted to post a problem I have since October 2013,so I hope this is the right place to post it(and I hope that I'm not breaking a rule too).
Anyway,back to the main point.
It was a long time since I played Disgaea2Big Grinark Hero Days in the PSP,and I wanted to play it again.I've heard of this emulator and I wanted to play it in the PC.
So,I run the game and everything's fine.Sometime later I decided to save the game,but it crashed without any warning.I tried this multiples times,but the game kept crashing.I tried playing a little with the configuration,but it didn't work.
There was a time that the emulator showed me an error.I think it was java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException 3.
I can give you more information about the configuration of my emulator if you want.
P.D:I already tried searching in the forums for problems related to this one,but they didn't work.
Could you please post a log file (see my signature for information on to create one)?
This might give me a hint about the issue.

Thank you!
(04-04-2014, 08:02 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please post a log file (see my signature for information on to create one)?
This might give me a hint about the issue.

Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply Big Grin,after playing with the configuration of the emulator for 4 hours,I could fix the problem.But thanks for trying to help me Smile
You can always try posting your configuration so that other people that may play this game can avoid this problem.