EmuNewz Network

Full Version: The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon [BLES00382]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Black screen with 0.00 FPS, 100% CPU usage, looping error:
[E : SPU[143] Thread (_Multistream SPU Thread)[0x00001ee4]]: SPUThread::WriteChannel error: unknown/illegal channel (7 [$SPU_WrDec]).
and
[E : SPU[143] Thread (_Multistream SPU Thread)[0x00006e70]]: SPUThread::ReadChannel error: unknown/illegal channel (8 [$SPU_RdDec]).

RSX Debugger shows nothing.
Log: http://pastebin.com/GcJaRR0d
Screen: http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/47685786/file.html
Hangs after first cutscene.

I have LLE Modules but Manager does not detect them (0.06).

I guess topic can be moved to "Intro".

PS. I re-run, and it went in-game, but with glitches, and 3d graphics was missing.
Screen: http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/I9upbAs9/file.html
(12-20-2015, 06:36 PM)krzysztof860 Wrote: [ -> ]Hangs after first cutscene.

I have LLE Modules but Manager does not detect them (0.06).

I guess topic can be moved to "Intro".

PS. I re-run, and it went in-game, but with glitches, and 3d graphics was missing.
Screen: http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/I9upbAs9/file.html

You can't likely see the modules, as you haven't decrypted them.
Also I'd recommend you to place your games in your /dev_hdd0/game/ folder, so they would show up in the game viewer.
well atleast i can see the fps not sure about the error's

[attachment=20829]

current settings:
PPu Decoder: intrepreter 2
SPU decoder: intrepreter (fast)
GPU render: DX12
framelimiter: auto
resolution: 720x480
D3Dadapter: AMD radeon R9 380

LOG files posted...
[attachment=20834]
Did you enable LLE Modules?
Try enabling CellAtrac , CellSail , CellSpursJq and CellSre and see if something happens
(01-24-2016, 12:34 PM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]well atleast i can see the fps not sure about the error's

current settings:
PPu Decoder: intrepreter 2
SPU decoder: intrepreter (fast)
GPU render: DX12
framelimiter: auto
resolution: 720x480
D3Dadapter: AMD radeon R9 380

do i need to do anything else? please tell me!

Moved to the general discussion, as it does not meet the guidelines.
Please see the guidelines for submitting new games.
(01-24-2016, 12:52 PM)Kristiqn5 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you enable LLE Modules?
Try enabling CellAtrac , CellSail , CellSpursJq and CellSre and see if something happens

i do not want to bother you but i cannot find any LLE modules or any of the names specified in you comment, do i need to download it somewhere?
(01-24-2016, 02:55 PM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]

i do not want to bother you but i cannot find any LLE modules or any of the names specified in you comment, do i need to download it somewhere?

You should be able to grab them from your PS3 through MultiMan, using a FTP server. Should be located in /dev_flash/sys/external/ along with flash*.pic files, that are also required by quite a few games.

After that, you should be able to decrypt them using RPCS3/npdtool/some other utility.
(01-24-2016, 02:58 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]

You should be able to grab them from your PS3 through MultiMan, using a FTP server. Should be located in /dev_flash/sys/external/ along with flash*.pic files, that are also required by quite a few games.

After that, you should be able to decrypt them using RPCS3/npdtool/some other utility.

ouch... i don't have a ps3 to do that.. so i will just stick around the website/forums and see how the emulator progresses. thanks for the help!
(01-24-2016, 03:02 PM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 02:58 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]

ouch... i don't have a ps3 to do that.. so i will just stick around the website/forums and see how the emulator progresses. thanks for the help!

You should probably still attach the log file and other information, as was explained in the submission guidelines, that I linked earlier.
Hard to say if you need those files or not, without the log. (You probably still do)
Pages: 1 2 3