EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots [BLES00246]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm also able to run that minigame/S.M sequence/whatever.

Here's what I get with OpenGL

[Image: 30w585u.png]

And with D3D12 I get slightly worse results...

[Image: 2urbckn.png]

While not the main game, something runs. Still too slow to actually be played, but I can use the controls and the game responds.
Other .slef files in that folder do not boot correctly.

Until the missing "surface type 1" gets implemented, I guess we won't even be seeing the Konami Productions Logo.
(03-31-2017, 05:15 PM)fdemian Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also able to run that minigame/S.M sequence/whatever.

Hi, could you please let me know what RPCS3 version/configuration you're using? I'm trying to test opening:

\mgs\stage\module\us.self but getting nothing using RPCS3 0.0.3-9.54f990a with either Vulkan, OpenGL or Direct3D.

Thanks.
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-590ca71

The main game of this currently just crashes the emulator after a brief black screen. Log attached.
(07-30-2017, 06:56 PM)Alexbeav Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, could you please let me know what RPCS3 version/configuration you're using? I'm trying to test opening:

\mgs\stage\module\us.self but getting nothing using RPCS3 0.0.3-9.54f990a with either Vulkan, OpenGL or Direct3D.

Thanks.

I was using a version from almost 6 months ago. You will have to wait for a couple of minutes before it appears (I used to let it run for something like 7 to 10 minutes) otherwise I just saw a black screen and some helicopter noise in the background. Using vulkan on this game seems to crash the emulator.

UPDATE: using the newest version it also stopped working.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6