EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Ricochet HD [NPUB30172]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now it's loop and black window with framerate

Log: http://pastebin.com/KYV1JiCt

[Image: out.php?i=741050_bezantytua-u.png]
Now it shows texture in RSX Debugger
(03-20-2014, 02:11 PM)LittleGrejmer Wrote: [ -> ]Now it shows texture in RSX Debugger

That great. I think I have a few other games that also uses Phyre Engine (as seen in the errors in the first picture), will be interesting to test, though obviously still needs spurs to go further...
Goes ingame with DX12 renderer, unfortunately graphics badly broken.
(12-09-2015, 12:12 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: [ -> ]Goes ingame with DX12 renderer, unfortunately graphics badly broken.
i use build master
not foir me, i have only black screen :/
Have you tried to wait? Because it takes a while for me to load it (around 3-4 mins), and it periodically pauses, due to some issue with shaders.
PPU: Interpreter (Presic)
SPU: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

LLE Modules:
- libSre.prx
- libfs.prx
- libfont.prx
- libfontFT.prx
- libfreetype.prx
- libfreetypeTT.prx

Graphics:
- OpenGL
- 1280x720
- Auto (Frame limit)
- VSync

Audio:
-XAudio

Game have Sound And wait for long Time in Loading Screen But Screen Move And Have Sound
Downloaded the 300 mb demo and actually the game does proceed after the loading screen... after quite some time, like a few minutes I think.

Goes in game and looks to be working, OP can test further, but this one might be playable...

You only need to LLE:
- libfs.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
(01-12-2017, 09:49 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Downloaded the 300 mb demo and actually the game does proceed after the loading screen... after quite some time, like a few minutes I think.

Goes in game and looks to be working, OP can test further, but this one might be playable...

You only need to LLE:
- libfs.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
You Right Game Run Aftaer 5 minutes Smile
[attachment=22476]
Pages: 1 2