EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Need Help with Sonic Rivals 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there I need some help with setting up Sonic Rivals 2 as it appears to be really grainy when I play it! It starts with lines down the screen in game, but the menu plays okay, and yes it is my dumped version of Sonic Rivals 2 Wink, by the way can an admin change my name to Tezuka please, thanks, Sonic X!
My computer specs are under my signature below please read them!

[Image: sonicrivals.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Image: sonicrivals2shot32.png]

[Image: sonicrivals2jpcsp2.png]

where is everybody atm??? and i'm no spammer if you want to know Sad
first: Enable Saving GE screen to texture;
second: Enable Anisotropic Filtering;
third: Enable Anti-Aliasing;

It should look better.
thank you for answering finally, Smile I'm going to check it out soon Smile let you know Smile
(12-02-2011, 10:21 AM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]first: Enable Saving GE screen to texture;
second: Enable Anisotropic Filtering;
third: Enable Anti-Aliasing;

It should look better.
umm which one is anti-aliasing, and which one is anisotropic filtering??? Huh

Open JPCSP ->Options -> Configuration -> Display Tab -> Antialiasing (set it to 8x or 16x if your card supports it).
Open JPCSP ->Options -> Video -> Filters -> Anisotropic.

(12-03-2011, 06:19 AM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]Open JPCSP ->Options -> Configuration -> Display Tab -> Antialiasing (set it to 8x or 16x if your card supports it).
Open JPCSP ->Options -> Video -> Filters -> Anisotropic.
thank you very much Smile and it works really well Smile

hey there I'm having troubles with Shadow the hedgehog's story when i verse Silver it shuts down on me with no errors? why's that???