EmuNewz Network

Full Version: r3435 still having save data issue....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm recently playing SD Gundam Overworld with 3435, it seems like I'm not able to load the file after I save it during the mid of battle.Sad
The savedata SD Gundam Overworld use is special
(01-14-2014, 02:46 PM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm recently playing SD Gundam Overworld with 3435, it seems like I'm not able to load the file after I save it during the mid of battle.Sad

Are there any errors displayed in the log? This may be the same problem reported by serio on Castlevania: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....430&page=2

If not, then it may be the SAVEDATA itself, like onelight stated.
(01-14-2014, 03:31 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2014, 02:46 PM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm recently playing SD Gundam Overworld with 3435, it seems like I'm not able to load the file after I save it during the mid of battle.Sad

Are there any errors displayed in the log? This may be the same problem reported by serio on Castlevania: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....430&page=2

But the point is, I still can load those old files from 3383, except for the file I currently saved from r3435.Confused
(01-14-2014, 04:52 PM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: [ -> ]

But the point is, I still can load those old files from 3383, except for the file I currently saved from r3435.Confused

It is said that JPCSP or PPSSPP may can not read SD Gundam Overworld PSP savedata. You mine need magicsave to change savedata SFO File or Decrypt
as atrac3+ supoort is experimental, If you Enable atrac+ decoding, JPCSP will shutdown.

in my opinion, try this setting:
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
[X] Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
[X] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders

[X] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)
[X] Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)
[X] Use Media Engine
[X] Decode audio files with SonicStage
[X] Disable SAVEDATA encryption
(01-15-2014, 05:19 AM)thelight Wrote: [ -> ]

It is said that JPCSP or PPSSPP may can not read SD Gundam Overworld PSP savedata. You mine need magicsave to change savedata SFO File or Decrypt
as atrac3+ supoort is experimental, If you Enable atrac+ decoding, JPCSP will shutdown.

[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders

[X] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)
[X] Use Media Engine

Thanks for your advice, there's also causing another issue although the save issue is sorted. Which is the screen will become very easy to get freezed.
(01-15-2014, 02:02 PM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: [ -> ]

[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders

[X] Use Media Engine

Thanks for your advice, there's also causing another issue although the save issue is sorted. Which is the screen will become very easy to get freezed.
what is in CMD windows after screen is freezed.
give me you savedata, I want try it.
(01-15-2014, 02:55 PM)thelight Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2014, 02:02 PM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2014, 03:31 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any errors displayed in the log? This may be the same problem reported by serio on Castlevania: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....430&page=2

[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders

[X] Use Media Engine

what is in CMD windows after screen is freezed.
give me you savedata, I want try it.

OK, If possible could you download the savedata from the link I provide....?

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=3b53b13636e8a0c5

Big Grin
Some random crashes during saving/loading may now be fixed in r3436.
skydrive.live.com/?cid=3b53b13636e8a0c5

not found savedata, just a Chinese game, are you Chinese.
I am Chinese.
Pages: 1 2