EmuNewz Network

Full Version: About r3433
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally I'm able to run my game with 3433 but at the same time I'm not able to load my save file at all (which mentioned my save file is damaged and not allow me to load my save file, but in fact it's not case because the save file still run perfectly with r3383Huh
you might want to switch handling the savefiles in crypto mode to off.

it's possible it was saved as decrypted, and now emulator is set by default to handle it in encrypted mode, so it doesn't understand the file.
(01-11-2014, 09:28 AM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]you might want to switch handling the savefiles in crypto mode to off.

it's possible it was saved as decrypted, and now emulator is set by default to handle it in encrypted mode, so it doesn't understand the file.

Could you tell me how to change the setting, please? I would like to have a try.
(01-11-2014, 01:37 PM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2014, 09:28 AM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]you might want to switch handling the savefiles in crypto mode to off.

Could you tell me how to change the setting, please? I would like to have a try.

Don't worry, this was reported yesterday and I've already fixed it (a size check was missing in the SAVEDATA decryption routine). I'm committing this and a few other changes in a couple hours. Smile
The SAVEDATA issues should now be fixed in r3435. Could you please test again? Thanks!