EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Mandelbrot Fractal Zoomer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(07-25-2014, 08:34 PM)Bigpet Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2014, 08:02 PM)Cyrax_X(Ru4slan has banned) Wrote: [ -> ]But it does not hurt.

It does hurt though, imagine that we don't enforce the english only policy, soon people will speak arabic, spanish, portugese all in one thread and the relevant information to help people will be scattered in all languages, that is harmful to the flow of information.

Talking and writing are two different things.
Conversation got way too offtopic.
(07-26-2014, 12:17 PM)Cyrax_X(Ru4slan has banned) Wrote: [ -> ]Talking and writing are two different things.

Really? You want to attack my point on the semantics of one word I used? Online translators are shit and there's no way you can make sense of conversations in all languages.

It's in the rules regardless, if you want to challenge the rules talk to the mods
AlexAltea, Sorry bro...we do so we will not Tongue

P.S. Mandelbrot works perfect. The Happy End.
(07-26-2014, 02:05 PM)AlexAltea Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. Well, there is nothing else to say about this. I think most of the users agree with Bigpet's arguments. Even for the few ones who disagree, it's is a rule of this subforum and it has to be accepted.

Please from now on: only information about the *Mandelbrot Fractal Zoomer* and in *English*.

OkaySad
Resurrecting the old thread...

It doesn't work on Vulkan renderer (black screen).
Doesn't work on dx12 either. Only oGL for me. And hangs the emu, when you try to exit.
(05-29-2016, 11:36 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work on dx12 either. Only oGL for me. And hangs the emu, when you try to exit.

"when you close game the emu is freezing" it's a common problem now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6