EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Harvest Moon Boy and Girl Video Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I saw similar ones here and there's no real forum that says "come here for help"]

There are a lot of issues with my emulation of Harvest Moon Boy and Girl going on so I'll just jump right in...
  • *Game will only show splashscreens (Natsume, Marvelous Interactive) if JPCSP is not running fullscreen
    *I can get to the menu to pick boy or girl, fits window, no sound (but is not problem)
    *As soon as I pick a gender, Now Loading appears in bottom left hand corner, seems like that how it should be
    *If I pick girl, this is what appears:[Image: ckpv.png]
    *If I pick boy, this appears:[Image: ibs5.png]
    *Sound plays fine, and from what I can see, there's some flickering and other minor graphical glitches

Can someone please help me figure out a way to get the video to display properly? I have messed around with multiple configurations in the video tab in the settings, and I've followed all the advice I can find about this, but it seems like no one else is having this problem. This is the only game I have had any difficulty trying to emulate with JPCSP.

I'm running JCPSP 0.7 3419
PC Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, SP1, Dell Inspiron N7110, Intel Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30 GHz, 4.00 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics Card

if there's anything else you need to know, please ask