EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Java missing, was fine before, but some days ago it stopped to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using revision 3406. Always used JPCSP with success, but suddenly, when switching revisions, Java stopped being found, and the .bat starter won't boot anymore. Older revisions stopped working too. Unistalled Java, reinstalled, installed both 32 and 64, or each of them (I use the 32 bits, btw), and searched a lot for no avail. The .bat file already contais the Java 7 line:

@echo off
rem CD to the path of the command line, this is required when running as an administrator
cd /D "%~dp0"

set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-x86\

if NOT EXIST "%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64" goto JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
goto JAVA

:JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment

:JAVA
set JAVA_CMD=%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
if not exist "%JAVA_CMD%" set JAVA_CMD=java.exe

rem Checking if the "reg" command is available
reg /? >NUL 2>NUL
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto RUN

set JAVA_VERSION=
set JAVA_HOME=
for /f "tokens=3* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%" /v CurrentVersion') do set JAVA_VERSION=%%a
for /f "tokens=2* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%\%JAVA_VERSION%" /v JavaHome') do set JAVA_HOME=%%b

set JAVA_CMD=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe
if not exist "%JAVA_CMD%" goto JAVAMISSING

:RUN

rem Use -Xmx768m for Windows XP, -Xmx1024m for all other Windows versions
set MAX_MEM_SIZE=1024m
ver | findstr "5\.1\." > nul
if %ERRORLEVEL% EQU 0 set MAX_MEM_SIZE=768m

echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_CMD%" -Xmx%MAX_MEM_SIZE% -Xss2m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto PAUSE
goto END

:JAVAMISSING
echo The required version of Java has not been installed or isn't recognized.
echo Go to
echo http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/j...index.html
echo to install the "Windows x86" Java JRE.

TongueAUSE
pause

:END

And I am really clueless now. Can anyone give me some light?

Also, tried to open the Java console to see if anything is up, and it closes right away.