EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Media problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm using the 64-bit version of JPCSP and the videos won't play.
For example, whenever I play Persona 3 Portable, the opening video doesn't play, and in Dangan Ronpa, the execution scenes won't play either.
I was wondering if there's any way to enable the media engine in this version of JPCSP? Or is there another solution to my problem?
Did you make a clean dump of your games from the PSP? What are your settings for the two games that you have listed? Do you have SonicStage installed on your computer and the files atrac3plus2wav.exe and atracplug.dll placed in lib/windows-amd64 of your JPCSP folder? Do you have the options "Use Media Engine" and "Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine)" enabled in the Misc tab of Configuration?
For Dangan Ronpa I'm using:
Video
-Only GE Graphics
-Use vertex cahce
-Use shaders
Meida
-Use Media Engine
-Decode Audio Files with SonicStage (I have the program installed)
As for the other settings I'm using the Complier and handling the save data in crypto mode.
But I noticed I don't have these files in my lib/windows-amd64 folder... I'll download them and see if it works

I downloaded these files and placed then in the folder as specified by you, and it seems to be working now. Thanks for your help! ^^