EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Jpcsp svn 3322/23/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any idea why it shows like this after saving?[Image: Ap4UPAq.png?1]
Works well with 3097, but there are some graphical bugs with that one.
Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: added log file as attachement
(07-25-2013, 11:47 AM)Viorezit Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea why it shows like this after saving?[Image: Ap4UPAq.png?1]

Thanks in advance

Mine too. I can't save my game =( everytime I press the 'save' button, the whole jpcsp will just lag there...
(07-25-2013, 03:31 PM)XFeiX Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2013, 11:47 AM)Viorezit Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea why it shows like this after saving?[Image: Ap4UPAq.png?1]

Thanks in advance

Mine too. I can't save my game =( everytime I press the 'save' button, the whole jpcsp will just lag there...
Where can I find your log files? (see my signature)
(07-25-2013, 03:38 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2013, 03:31 PM)XFeiX Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance

Where can I find your log files? (see my signature)
Here's my log =) whenever i click save or load game it will just lag there...
i also added a log, hope this helps ;/
Thank you!

Is there any improvement with r3325?
If not, please post a new log file from r3325 and also from an earlier version where it is working (for reference).

Thanks
While i can't offer the log of the log for the version that worked before since the log won't allow me to choose INFO just off, i can upload the 3325 one. And no , no improvement with the save files for "Corpse Party".
When you try to create a log with the older revision, are you able to click on the log options and try to scroll through them with the mouse or keyboard?
Or use this auto logging setting file
(07-25-2013, 07:43 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: [ -> ]When you try to create a log with the older revision, are you able to click on the log options and try to scroll through them with the mouse or keyboard?
No the logger won't allow me to click on the log options

@gid i've uploaded my 3097 save file for corpse party here
Pages: 1 2