EmuNewz Network

Full Version: jpcsp cwcheat problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, i'm new to the forum and after three hours of searching online and through forum threads it seems that this is the only place I'll be able to get an answer to my problem.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, if it has been asked or mentioned i couldn't find any of it in my search. I recently upgraded from jpcsp 3264 to 3287 and I've come across a problem. when i click on the cwcheat menu it loads and after i close it the entire game closes out, even if i do not put in a cheat. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

thanks in advance.
After doing some testing, I can confirm that the last revision that had the CWCheat window working without also closing out JPCSP was r3264. Any revision starting with r3265 will have the problem of also closing JPCSP when one is closing only the CWCheat window. The new changes to the GUI has probably broke some of the old functions. There used to be an issue shown in http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/issues/list called Issue 352: Improving Localization (http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/issues/detail?id=352) but since tempura.san has closed it, no one could post any problems they may have with it. You can try to message gid15 or tempura.san either on this forum or on the JPCSP Google Code page about the CWCheat problem.

Off-Topic Note - I am not sure if I am the only one having this problem but I cannot load a game on any revision after r3304.
After reading this, I have fixed this behaviour in r3308. I am sorry for overlooking it, but as I do not use CWCheats I did not notice it later on.
As for issue 352: it was closed, as there were not further reports on the revision and the issue itself - but maybe it was too early.

Well, now I have signed up here - so if you experience any GUI related problems I would kindly ask you to: Depending on my spare time I will try to help.

Thank you - and sorry for the trouble caused.