EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Wolfenstein 3D v5.2 Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wolfenstein 3D v5.2 Beta
using r 3291
no matter which game you choose it keeps pausing with errors

http://www.brewology.com/downloads/get.php?id=9352
using jpcsp revision 3eec9a5
still has the same problem
no matter which game you choose it keeps pausing with errors
here is an info log
Code:
22:45:55 ERROR      hle - user_main - Unmapped import at 0x08000328 [0x28D0D249] Module 'LoadExecForKernel' - $a0=0x0BBBFCD8 $a1=0x0BBBFCA0 $a2=0x00000024
This function sceKernelLoadExecVSHMs2(0x28D0D249) has now been implemented in f248d90
using jpcsp revision b4b8d68
no matter which game you choose both just come up with a black screen and music playing in the background
here is an info log
(11-10-2015, 08:24 AM)nash67 Wrote: [ -> ]using jpcsp revision b4b8d68
no matter which game you choose both just come up with a black screen and music playing in the background
here is an info log
Hmmm, I have no issue with the Wolf_3D shareware version...
i tried open gl renderer and external software renderer and both showed a black screen with the music playing
This homebrew game was tested with revision 267ba68. As nash67 has mentioned, none of the games work (including the shareware version) as a black screen is shown with audio playing in the background. It doesn't matter which graphics renderer is selected (OpenGL or External Software Renderer) as the result will be the same.

I have also tested Wolfenstein 3D v6.0 and the homebrew doesn't work as a black screen is shown with audio playing in the background. On PPSSPP, the Title Screen can be displayed, but when selecting a game, a slew of errors appear on the Debug Console.