EmuNewz Network

Full Version: yugioh tag force 6 update (can i do it with jpcsp)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is update for the game in 25 june can i download it with jpcsp??
JPCSP does not have fully working online capabilities as of this time. Therefore, you should get the update on your PSP instead.
(06-18-2013, 07:36 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: [ -> ]JPCSP does not have fully working online capabilities as of this time. Therefore, you should get the update on your PSP instead.

ok a little question r u dragonwaa (in youtube)???
No I am not. I'm pretty sure that the dragonwaa from YouTube uses the same username for EmuNewz.
(06-18-2013, 05:12 AM)laithnimri123 Wrote: [ -> ]there is update for the game in 25 june can i download it with jpcsp??
Could you try to generate a log (see my signature) while downloading it using Jpcsp? This might help improve Jpcsp...

Thanks
(06-19-2013, 06:43 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2013, 05:12 AM)laithnimri123 Wrote: [ -> ]there is update for the game in 25 june can i download it with jpcsp??
Could you try to generate a log (see my signature) while downloading it using Jpcsp? This might help improve Jpcsp...

Thanks
i will but stay tune please it is in 25 of this june Tongue so in 25 come back r u well (teady) to make it if i did the log couse jpcsp does not even have a internet unfortunatly??
Gid I think you missunderstood(maybe me too) but I guess he is asking wether jpcsp can download it or not.As he said the update will be available on 25 june.He asked because you need to download it from psn store.The answer is no,you'll have to use your psp for that
(06-19-2013, 02:33 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]Gid I think you missunderstood(maybe me too) but I guess he is asking wether jpcsp can download it or not.As he said the update will be available on 25 june.He asked because you need to download it from psn store.The answer is no,you'll have to use your psp for that
u broke my wings but thanx for clearing this up Sad