EmuNewz Network

Full Version: How to install SonicStage? It's acting up for me, and I think some help would be nice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I'm new here. I have the JCPSP emulater, and everything in good working condition. But, I am having an issue trying to install SonicStage. My PC type is Windows 8. Every time I try to install it while on desktop mode, it says "Data was unable to be retrieved from the Server". Sometimes it will actually get past there, but during the installation, it will say something like "cannot recieve data", and it won't install. I really want to play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep on my pc! My graphics card is just fine, it's NVIDIA and an i5 . So I think those aren't an issue. I really just want to install the SonicStage, so I can hear the good music of this game!
In you notice on the left side of the installer, there's a list where the actuall soft is signed by an arrow when is being downloaded.

At what part of the list do you get the error?
Right now, if I even try downloading, all it says is this:

[Image: error_zps056006d0.jpg]
are you using the online installer (the small exe file that's below 1 mb)? that one won't work, sonicstage 4.3's no longer supported by sony and was deleted off their server. jpcsp for dummies has a link for the full install, try that one.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984

also, can you make the title shorter? it's too long, doesn't let anyone reply to it without going to full reply mode and cutting off some of the subject/title.
Oh nice, i was trying to upload a offline instaler i found while ago; however the one is already uploaded on JPCSP for dummies is smaller.
(05-01-2013, 10:03 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh nice, i was trying to upload a offline instaler i found while ago; however the one is already uploaded on JPCSP for dummies is smaller.

Try that one. It should work fine.