EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Cinematics issue!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I've had some recent trouble with JPCSP when using it to play Danball Senki W (jp game)

I installed OpenMG, Sonicstage and put the attracplug.dll/attrac3plus2.exe in jpcsp's folder. I also ticked all 4 Media tab options, and the game works fine except for two things.

Whenever I load the game up, my screen is full of colourful geometric bars coming towards me. I noticed I can fix this by opening configuration, unticking ''Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory'' clicking apply, re-ticking it (else there's a black rectangle where my character is + he's upside down) and re-clicking apply, which fixes everything visible for this error.

For the second problem, which I haven't managed to fix whatever I did so far- Any cutscene has sound and subtitles (automatic from the game) and the cinematic has fine sound too- but all i get for ''cinematic'' beside the sound is a black screen until it's over.
Can someone help me with this? I'm quite desperate.

EDIT: Hasn't gotten much better since yesterday. Now my PC starts up even slower than normal (Could be SonicStage..) and JPCSP constantly freezes for a second every few seconds. It's really annoying.

EDIT 2: 3d model cutscenes now only show subtitles and a light blue screen, and none of the game's voices are even heard- only in the game opening cinematic. This doesn't make it any better..

Edit 3: The game's graphics completely glitch whenever I save. Also the game tends to freeze up into a black screen and do nothing randomly. I haven't even reached chapter 2 and I can't play like this..Someone please help me!