EmuNewz Network

Full Version: ATRAC3+ suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little idea :
Is it possible to add an option to read the ATRAC3+ audio with "Atrac3plus2WAV.exe" and "atracplug.dll" instead of sonicStage and OpenMG ?

The files can be found on the net, and even if they aren't copyleft, it could be better to use them instead of SonicStage, which rotts your PC with lot of useless DLL (uninstallation is very dirty).
It's already implemented just copy the necessary files to lib\windows-amd64\ or lib\windows-x86\
note, the current version is apparently slightly bugged. mono files now play fine, but in some games stereo ones (as well as a lot of other sounds) are so silent you barely hear them, at least in the tests i've been running with 3098 (so stuff like voices plays normally while music and some sound effects are barely audible).
(04-13-2013, 12:17 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]It's already implemented just copy the necessary files to lib\windows-amd64\ or lib\windows-x86\

I need SonicStage actually to have sound on videos.
It doesn't work without. Maybe there are some dependencies again ?

By the way, I'm going to wait for the correct support of the savegame files
( http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=139579 ) to play again, because I don't have the courage to restart all of my savegames from zero...