EmuNewz Network

Full Version: GOD OF WAR-CHAINS OF OLYMPUS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,i think it's a great emulator i have seen.because i recently installed jpcsp emu,but it cant play my favourite games.fps is very very low.because if i enable shaders it was not working in god of war-chains of olympus.they saying that intel have poor open gl support.thats why my shaders options not working.I have Intel HD GRAPHICS Card.so when i was serching the web,i found this emulator.i downloaded automated ppsspp builds from orphis.then i run god of war-chains of ollympus.it running ok.but fps is low.i get 15-20 fps seems playable,but better if i can get 30-40 fps.1 thing more sound is not working.i get crappy sound.not because of fps because in jpcsp it stay on 7-8 fps & i got perfect sound.one more thing when i saved my game from in game save checkpoint,i saw texture glitch.some vertical green lines,but it saved fine.so my request to ppsspp team is plz develop it more to run god of war chains of olympus & fix game sound plz.great work guys!!! my pc specs
INTEL PENTIUM B950 DUAL CORE @ 2.10 GHZ
INTEL HD GRAPHICS
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE SERVICE PACK 1 32 bit
(03-09-2013, 02:43 PM)Preet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,i think it's a great emulator i have seen.because i recently installed jpcsp emu,but it cant play my favourite games.fps is very very low.because if i enable shaders it was not working in god of war-chains of olympus.they saying that intel have poor open gl support.thats why my shaders options not working.I have Intel HD GRAPHICS Card.so when i was serching the web,i found this emulator.i downloaded automated ppsspp builds from orphis.then i run god of war-chains of ollympus.it running ok.but fps is low.i get 15-20 fps seems playable,but better if i can get 30-40 fps.1 thing more sound is not working.i get crappy sound.not because of fps because in jpcsp it stay on 7-8 fps & i got perfect sound.one more thing when i saved my game from in game save checkpoint,i saw texture glitch.some vertical green lines,but it saved fine.so my request to ppsspp team is plz develop it more to run god of war chains of olympus & fix game sound plz.great work guys!!! my pc specs
INTEL HD GRAPHICS

i read somewhere to save debug file of game.i don't know how to save it.so what i did was went to debug option in emu while game opened & clicked on save map file.so i'm going to post it,see if it can help you to fix this game.i didn't know how to save debug,so sorry if i did any mistake.you can tell me how to save debug(sorry for my bad english,hope u understand)

If u wanna say something about this emulator go to PPSSPP's official forums. Now, about God of War Chains of Olympus and God of War Ghost of Sparta. Both game works but very slow at the moment. Henrik, lead developer of PPSSPP, said that he will fix this as soon as possible. So i hope this will be fixed in week or two. Smile
(03-09-2013, 10:07 PM)srdjan045 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Preet' pid='172943' dateline='1362840239']
Hi all,i think it's a great emulator i have seen.because i recently installed jpcsp emu,but it cant play my favourite games.fps is very very low.because if i enable shaders it was not working in god of war-chains of olympus.they saying that intel have poor open gl support.thats why my shaders options not working.I have Intel HD GRAPHICS Card.so when i was serching the web,i found this emulator.i downloaded automated ppsspp builds from orphis.then i run god of war-chains of ollympus.it running ok.but fps is low.i get 15-20 fps seems playable,but better if i can get 30-40 fps.1 thing more sound is not working.i get crappy sound.not because of fps because in jpcsp it stay on 7-8 fps & i got perfect sound.one more thing when i saved my game from in game save checkpoint,i saw texture glitch.some vertical green lines,but it saved fine.so my request to ppsspp team is plz develop it more to run god of war chains of olympus & fix game sound plz.great work guys!!! my pc specs
INTEL HD GRAPHICS

If u wanna say something about this emulator go to PPSSPP's official forums. Now, about God of War Chains of Olympus and God of War Ghost of Sparta. Both game works but very slow at the moment. Henrik, lead developer of PPSSPP, said that he will fix this as soon as possible. So i hope this will be fixed in week or two. Smile

oh great dude,if he will fix it.i'll be very thankful & thanks for u'r reply.i'll post in official forum,thanks again!!!!!
(03-10-2013, 02:45 AM)Preet Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 10:07 PM)srdjan045 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Preet' pid='172943' dateline='1362840239']
INTEL HD GRAPHICS

oh great dude,if he will fix it.i'll be very thankful & thanks for u'r reply.i'll post in official forum,thanks again!!!!!

You're welcome. Big Grin