EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Fate/EXTRA - ULUS10576
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(11-09-2011, 12:16 AM)IVXXX Wrote: [ -> ]video

That video also demonstrate a problem where in the full text screen it doesn't display the blurred background behind the text. May be the way the emulator save the screenshot to memory.
yeah, the saving ge screen to textures instead of memory option has that problem in many games.

i think the framebuffer is taken from there, but since that area of memory's empty with that setting on (due to the screen being saved as a texture) it only gets a black screen.
I just completed the game (with Saber as servant), got a freeze after killing the last boss thus as I don't feel like having near dejavu experience cwcheat my way to complete Ex stat and killed the boss on 3 move (don't do this on normal play through, will make everything boring). :p

Ironically, that's my only freeze on the entire game and it just HAD to be on the last cutscene. -_-
im on a mac and using CXEx porter to run jpcsp.exe. where its suppose to say running instead say waiting and when i click on run Closed/Terminated pops up. any suggestions?
Uh, why would you need that? there's mac version of JPCSP and you can't use JPCSP launcher on mac.
runs just fine full speed, the only problem its that the dungeon music sometimes don't loop, this happens in VC 3 too
this runs very slow on my pc (2fps) ingame...

can someone help me?

My PC Spec :
- Proc : AMD ATHLON X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- VGA : SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 4550/5500 512GB
- RAM : Kingston RAM DDR2 3GB
how to download it?
i hear you can download it off the psn store after you buy it.
I'm getting around 1-3 fps on just the dialogue with nothing behind it from the start of the game. I'm on an oldish macbook - 2 gb ram, 2.4ghz core 2 duo, crappy Intel integrated graphics. Weirdly, the memory usage seems to be relatively low and the CPU is being pushed to the breaking point. Anyone else getting something like this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9