EmuNewz Network

Full Version: NEED HELP: PSP jpcsp save data setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've been having an issue. I got Harvest Moon: Hero of leaf village. I got jpcsp the other day. I really enjoy the game. Its great! there is just one problem ... I cant figure out how to load my save data. I can save just fine. and the save shows up in ms0/PSP/SAVE DATA . BUT how can I truly enjoy it without being able to load my save? In save data there is a read me file type thing. It tells you how to set up the save games to be able to load them correctly. Problem is i cant figure that out. I've read many forums and watched a few videos but none of them are very useful. Id real appreciate it if someone could guide me through it. Thanks.
(01-31-2013, 11:15 PM)Katybug Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've been having an issue. I got Harvest Moon: Hero of leaf village. I got jpcsp the other day. I really enjoy the game. Its great! there is just one problem ... I cant figure out how to load my save data. I can save just fine. and the save shows up in ms0/PSP/SAVE DATA . BUT how can I truly enjoy it without being able to load my save? In save data there is a read me file type thing. It tells you how to set up the save games to be able to load them correctly. Problem is i cant figure that out. I've read many forums and watched a few videos but none of them are very useful. Id real appreciate it if someone could guide me through it. Thanks.

I'm not sure I understood what you mean. In a nutshell, you can save, but then you can't start from where you left? Isn't there , at the starting of your game, the choice load game?
When i play tekken 6 on jpcsp it Displays Error :

Critical Error : Jpcsp Cannot Display

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Sad