EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Eskiss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... well its almost loadable, but i have to show y what it shows me, maybe you could tell developers, i have copied log and dbg console what it shows me:
[Image: eskiss.jpg]
dbg console:
[Image: eskiss_dbg.jpg]
idk if it will help, but just in case i posted it here
Cool

I hope that these almost load able homebrew will be intro at 0.0.3
@Ekaseo, i don't see there anything almost loadable, only bunch of TODOs and unsuported stuff. I use this as a benchmark ( with every new revision more threads are defined.
(01-12-2013, 02:21 PM)Gundark Wrote: [ -> ]@Ekaseo, i don't see there anything almost loadable, only bunch of TODOs and unsuported stuff. I use this as a benchmark ( with every new revision more threads are defined.

yes, i know, but idk where i should post this
Well, I gues that devs already have most of the available homebrews they need, but it doesn't hurt to post our logs here. Actually, based on this we can speculate when we'll see first homebrew like Hexen or Doom. My guess that rpcs3 is at 30% from running that kind of homebrews.
By the way, did you use x86 or x64 build?
(01-12-2013, 05:16 PM)Gundark Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I gues that devs already have most of the available homebrews they need, but it doesn't hurt to post our logs here. Actually, based on this we can speculate when we'll see first homebrew like Hexen or Doom. My guess that rpcs3 is at 30% from running that kind of homebrews.

i used x86, x64 dont work for me
Time passed and log shows something along with the console

log: http://pastebin.com/8NMuNa3L

Log stopped at "video configure", so it might be wrong resolution? How about adding another dimensions 1024x768 - this is what console complains about. This resolution doesn't exist in rpcs3.
Game need libraries from eina and evas but i found only sources on github not binaries. Also "/usr/local/ps3dev/portlibs/ppu/lib/" isn't a Other OS adress? There should be eina and evas libraries.
(01-12-2013, 05:57 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2013, 05:16 PM)Gundark Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I gues that devs already have most of the available homebrews they need, but it doesn't hurt to post our logs here. Actually, based on this we can speculate when we'll see first homebrew like Hexen or Doom. My guess that rpcs3 is at 30% from running that kind of homebrews.

i used x86, x64 dont work for me

Don't expect x86 builds to work. It will be removed sometime in the shortcoming future.
send a p r for adding 1024x768 resolution
picture
Pages: 1 2