EmuNewz Network

Full Version: [Guide] Decode & Batch Copy PSP Audio / Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
updated convertie to 1.0.0.7
corrected bug that prevented movie audio being converted right.
Pleaseee Can put a video with an tutorial to how to decoded withouth a PSP? I can't decoded, this say "Start Check" and no more...
Please put a video, sorry for my english.

Thanks for reading Tongue see then.

-TeeNKamaeL

Edit: Ohhhh, I understand, but can someone say me why with the v1516 I put in "play" and it go to "pause"? please answer it, I want to play at Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core with the music T-T thanks a lot for all, bye bye
(09-19-2010, 11:15 PM)teenkamael Wrote: [ -> ]Pleaseee Can put a video with an tutorial to how to decoded withouth a PSP? I can't decoded, this say "Start Check" and no more...
Please put a video, sorry for my english.

Thanks for reading Tongue see then.

-TeeNKamaeL

Edit: Ohhhh, I understand, but can someone say me why with the v1516 I put in "play" and it go to "pause"? please answer it, I want to play at Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core with the music T-T thanks a lot for all, bye bye

Yea, that would be totally awesome! I can never figure out all this technical stuff.
what part are you having trouble with?

batch extracting audio from the game or converting the audio
I convert the audio of the maps and of the battles, but I can't extract the audio of the videos, I try to it with the ver 1772, but only can extract the audio of maps and battles. I read for someplace of this post or other that these can extract with the v1506, but it build don't work to me, I put in "Play" but quickly this go to "Pause" and I don't know how I can fix it... please say me what I have to do, I use the GameCode ULES1048 (I am Argentinian), please answer me, how can I fix it?
Thanks anyway...

See then.

-TeeNKamaeL
Ok, I made a quick video on how to extract the audio and video files out of ff7 crisis core (us), I'm not sure if this will work with other regions.
(Note: mkfolder.exe is really renamer.exe)
You need the programs Xpert v2 (with the correct plugin for your game) , UMDGen, Convertie, Renamer
some games don't require Xpert the movies / audio might just be on the umd and just require extraction, in that case you can just skip the xpert step.
video
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=ADN2JWTY
Ohhhh I understend... Thanks very Much, I am very grateful with you, I test this now.
Seriously, I am very grateful with you!
Thanks!

-TeeNKamaeL

Edit: Thanks a lot hyakki! Me funciono!!! (This Work to me!!!), thanks, thanks and thanks... If it isn't for you I can't do it!
Thanks a lot!!
Thx hyakki. It was really simple once you know what to do.
Hi,I have a problem with Convertie..I copied HIMDRendererWin.exe, PMFAudioDumper.exe, Convertie.exe to <jpcsp>\tmp but when I open Convertie and click "decode" it says "start checks"..but then nothing happen..help please Sad
(sorry for my english)
You have to do the things of the video of hyakki.
(09-25-2010, 06:17 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I made a quick video on how to extract the audio and video files out of ff7 crisis core (us), I'm not sure if this will work with other regions.
(Note: mkfolder.exe is really renamer.exe)
You need the programs Xpert v2 (with the correct plugin for your game) , UMDGen, Convertie, Renamer
some games don't require Xpert the movies / audio might just be on the umd and just require extraction, in that case you can just skip the xpert step.
video
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=ADN2JWTY
You have two options, do this or pass all the game to have the music and the videos, if you can speak spanish say it and I help you (my english how can you see is not very good that we say... hehehe).
Well this is all.

-TeeNKamaeL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18