EmuNewz Network

Full Version: [Guide] Decode & Batch Copy PSP Audio / Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
So its impossible without a PSP.... I was trying to ask how to do it without a real PSP
My security program caught convertie.exe as a malicious item. Help?
(01-15-2011, 02:54 PM)steamyjunk777 Wrote: [ -> ]My security program caught convertie.exe as a malicious item. Help?

It's not lol Anti-virus programs are stupid like that.
Hey im proably just being a noob but i dont see where it says Decode audio files with sonic stage
Help?
(01-23-2011, 02:07 PM)uzayr99 Wrote: [ -> ] Hey im proably just being a noob but i dont see where it says Decode audio files with sonic stage
Help?

In the settings, Media
thank for this guide..very usefull and great stuff. luv u all
mad props to u brother!!
(01-23-2011, 02:07 PM)uzayr99 Wrote: [ -> ] Hey im proably just being a noob but i dont see where it says Decode audio files with sonic stage
Help?

Did u get the newest JPCSP program? it has to be r1876 or higher
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Can ssome one PM me the audio/video for both Disgaeas, i've read the whole thread but i do not understand any of it.Huh
your help would be much appreciated Big Grin
(04-01-2011, 10:04 PM)WillShinRa Wrote: [ -> ]Can ssome one PM me the audio/video for both Disgaeas, i've read the whole thread but i do not understand any of it.Huh
your help would be much appreciated Big Grin

You don't need these files. Install SonicStage and activate the Media Engine and it should work
I think Disgaea still has the problem with audio where it only plays the first two sounds , I think manually decoded files worked though I dont have time to re-test though since the game has to many files to extract

more info on the audio issue here.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....ht=Disgaea

anyways we cant send the files since its not allowed not to mention that game has like 8,000 audio files
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18