EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Automated and official SVN builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
On a side note, PCSX2 team is bigger and more active than ours. They don't release a beta for every version because the emulator is more stable and the users are more capable.
Compare this to Jpcsp: users as you can see are less knowledgeable in average, the emulator is unstable. You'll understand why it's important to get feedback for every version until the features are well polished.
PCSX2 user base is also WAY bigger than ours, and the server to support distribution of such file is expensive. They maybe don't want to invest as they've never really needed it. But we do, and so I've setup the buildbot.

This forum is solely to report problems with the packaging or builds themselves (like a missing file or a platform problem).
To discuss emulation problems, there's the "svn trunk discussion" forum.
Is it me or is rev 2043 only compiled for linux and mac?
same here,i just wondering too. is rev 2043 only compiled for linux and mac?
Fixed, thanks for the report
link can't access. Server not found
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
is it maintenance?
No it has problems sometimes just try again in like 10 minutes
Lack intro sound for games and background music, as well as the videos. An example of bleach heat of soul 6
(04-22-2011, 09:35 PM)kirous Wrote: [ -> ]Lack intro sound for games and background music, as well as the videos. An example of bleach heat of soul 6

It has been stated in numerous threads JPCSP is not capable of decoding Atrax 3+ or yet or whatever its called it can decode all the audio but 3+ so games that use that you don't get sound from those files.
anyone know wat happen??
previous save from Jpcsp r2163 can't load on Jpcsp r2166.
so there's something wrong on Jpcsp r2166.
tried with own save Persona 3 Portable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15