EmuNewz Network

Full Version: after r2339 JPCSP cannot load anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So the new callback system introduced in r2340 screwed something up, because nothing works anymore. And when i say nothing i mean NOTHING, not even the cube demo.

When i press run jpcsp stays grey and nothing ever happens.

I am also giving you a log made with the ALL logging mode on r2349.

P.S: r2339 works no problem.
(10-15-2011, 11:56 AM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]So the new callback system introduced in r2340 screwed something up, because nothing works anymore. And when i say nothing i mean NOTHING, not even the cube demo.

When i press run jpcsp stays grey and nothing ever happens.

I am also giving you a log made with the ALL logging mode on r2349.

P.S: r2339 works no problem.
Could you post a log in DEBUG mode for the Cube sample? Please, enable the DEBUG log before loading the Cube application. The log file you posted seems to have been enabled after the problem occurred, which is too late.

Thanks!
New log as instructed.
(10-16-2011, 10:48 AM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]New log as instructed.
There seems to be a problem with OpenGL, it doesn't initialize your screen:
Code:
initGL called = false, OpenGL Version = null

The only thing I can see is that your Anti-aliasing has been set to x16. Could you set it to OFF and try again?
If it is still not working, then I would need logging from the screen initialization. This can only be done if you modify your LogSettings.xml: replace "<level value ='off' />" by "<level value ='debug' />" at line 64, and restart Jpcsp.

Thanks!
very strange : i set it to OFF (the Anti-aliasing) as you suggested and i could load my games, then i set it back to x16 and i could still load my games.
it seems that some settings got messed up between revs or something.

L.E: Hmm i failed to load any games again with the x16 antialiasing seems the problem happens only with x16 aa setting. Will post log shortly.

L.E.E: Posted 2 logs one with x16 AA(not working) and one with x8 AA(working), both running(or trying to run) the cube demo. I hope you can make something out of them. Also if the AA setting is supposed to be changed on-the-fly i can tell you that it cant be changed on the fly i have to restart JPCSP for the setting to take effect. Also tested with r2353 and its the same x16 does not work.

Also another problem i've found is with the savegames, i created all my saves with handle savedata in crypto mode on and now i can't load any of them, as usual it all began with r2340 as r2339 works fine. I can post some logs on this but i need info on what level of logging to use/ when to use it.

Would changing to Java 7 solve anything / is it recommended?

Thanks for the help !! Smile

(10-16-2011, 01:56 PM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]very strange : i set it to OFF (the Anti-aliasing) as you suggested and i could load my games, then i set it back to x16 and i could still load my games.
it seems that some settings got messed up between revs or something.

L.E: Hmm i failed to load any games again with the x16 antialiasing seems the problem happens only with x16 aa setting. Will post log shortly.

L.E.E: Posted 2 logs one with x16 AA(not working) and one with x8 AA(working), both running(or trying to run) the cube demo.
Your graphics card (or your display settings in Windows) seems to only support AA x8, and not x16. I have found no way to find out what is the maximum supported limit Sad, so I don't know how to handle this in a better way in Jpcsp...
And why did it work with r2339 then?
(10-16-2011, 05:11 PM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]And why did it work with r2339 then?
Have you posted a DEBUG log with r2339 and AA x16 for comparison?
(10-16-2011, 05:17 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2011, 05:11 PM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]And why did it work with r2339 then?

Here you go Smile .
(10-16-2011, 05:46 PM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2011, 05:17 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]

Here you go Smile .
I made tests on r2339... and it looks like the AA setting was simply ignored. Could you see any difference when changing it on r2339?
Pages: 1 2