EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Exception from gldrawElements and VAO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting with r2877, Heroes Phantasia crashes due to "org.lwjgl.opengl.OpenGLException: Cannot use offsets when Element Array Buffer Object is disabled" when VAO is enabled. The game works fine if VAO is disabled.
(12-01-2012, 02:09 PM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]Starting with r2877, Heroes Phantasia crashes due to "org.lwjgl.opengl.OpenGLException: Cannot use offsets when Element Array Buffer Object is disabled" when VAO is enabled. The game works fine if VAO is disabled.
Yes, I also found the same issue with VAO, this is not hardware dependent. I'm working on it.

Thanks!
(12-01-2012, 03:21 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2012, 02:09 PM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]Starting with r2877, Heroes Phantasia crashes due to "org.lwjgl.opengl.OpenGLException: Cannot use offsets when Element Array Buffer Object is disabled" when VAO is enabled. The game works fine if VAO is disabled.
Yes, I also found the same issue with VAO, this is not hardware dependent. I'm working on it.

Thanks!
It is now fixed for me in r2886 with the skinning.pbp demo. Could you test on your side?
(12-01-2012, 08:32 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]It is now fixed for me in r2886 with the skinning.pbp demo. Could you test on your side?

Yup, it's working fine now. Thanks gid15!