EmuNewz Network

Full Version: JPCSP terminated/closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i launch the JPCSP Launcher
it says when i press run
JPCSP is running
then says in a short period of time
JPCSP Closed/Terminated
how do i fix problem
settings are
XMR size:360
Console:checked
32 bit version
JPCSP v1.6.0.1
but when i uncheck the console box it says
could not open my
jvm.cfg file in my JRE
Why do you even run at an xmx size of 360? Run with 1024, I am very sure your problem will be solved.
(10-04-2011, 12:31 PM)LeaT Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you even run at an xmx size of 360? Run with 1024, I am very sure your problem will be solved.
nope didnt fix a single bit keeps saying closed/terminated

Return the launcher to default settings, please. Otherwise attempt to download JPCSP again. It's obvious you got some issues with the settings or JRE.
(10-04-2011, 12:37 PM)LeaT Wrote: [ -> ]Return the launcher to default settings, please. Otherwise attempt to download JPCSP again. It's obvious you got some issues with the settings or JRE.
hmmm maybe your right
but what should i re-install?
when running "start-windows-x86" it says that the required version of java has not been installed or isn't recognized please download the latest version of JAVA JRE
but i did download the new one
Java runtime environment 1.7.0.0.147
and what do i need to do?

You are obviously running the wrong bit version of Java. If you run x86 you need Java 32 bit.
(10-04-2011, 12:43 PM)LeaT Wrote: [ -> ]You are obviously running the wrong bit version of Java. If you run x86 you need Java 32 bit.
can u give me link there's lots of java that i dont know what to choose
windows xp
32 bit
25 GB left
thats my computer style

heres a sample

It clearly says on the Java download page what version of Java you can download and for what OS... There's something called Google, you know?

http://jdk7.java.net/download.html

On a sidenote, from now on I will stop doing the work for you. There is no excuse for you being computer illiterate or just plain lazy. The information is OUT THERE, and the only thing stopping you to find it is you.