EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Movement over at Project64 (?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't afford to let this one pass our frontpage (totally missed by our radar) since it comes from Jabo whose name is familiar to any emu addict. Jabo has posted some words over at emutalk.net about Project64 and here's the quote:
Quote:Been a while since I posted here!

I've decided to release a patch to 1.6 that includes the majority of the plugin fixes from Project64 1.7 beta, and take a step away from the project. I am doing this independently, it is not an official release.

A bit more explanation for those interested can be found on my blog at jabosoft.com, rather not copy and paste everything. If you just want to view the changes and download information I'll paste that link as well:

Click here to download

I always felt the best days of Project64 were at Emutalk, looking back this is where we really built the community that drove some of the best things in the emulator. Things haven't been the same since, so I've decided to bring back what I could here. Please keep the feedback on Emutalk!

Since I am a fan of Project64 and followed that marvelous project that sent good old UltraHLE to the bench, I feel like sending best regards to Jabo and all the rest of the Project64 team. Also I should note that this will not be interpreted as Jabo's Project64 "quit message" by the emu scene! So big thank you for this unexpected update of the open branch of Project64 and looking forward to your new ventures.

PS: all members/guests/followers of emunewz.net are kindly requested to get their sorry web browsers over at emutalk and give their positive feedback to Jabo. cheers.