EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must say almost a year ago i could not play this game it would run slow
but now i run full speed i thank all the devs for this since my psp died i wanted to play this game so bad, now i can Smile

my specs:
Windows 7 x64
Intel core 2 duo @2.2 Ghz
2 Gb ram
1 Gb Nvidia 9400GT

Settings (Running Latest Jpcsp):
Enable GE screen to textures
Disable optimized vertexinfo
Ignore invalid memory access
Use media engine
Decode with sonicstage
I'm currently new to the JPCSP emulator and using the mac version. I kept getting the white screen after this part. Can anyone help me with this?
[Image: 2i2bt40.png]
i have a problem in story mode (some characters loses their hair and the walking piece is missing) what can i do to fix this?... i'm using 2724
(09-21-2012, 01:13 PM)lenard999 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a problem in story mode (some characters loses their hair and the walking piece is missing) what can i do to fix this?... i'm using 2724

yeah that's a problem in this game and dissidia duodecim sometimes disabling shaders can help with some of the missing textures though a few textures will still be missing.
I'm using the latest build (2774) on both mac OS 10.8 lion and W7 (boot camp) (both x64) and I have two behaviours.

On W7 it seems to work well (I have access to menu and video play well).

On mac OS I have the same probleme as ooichosoon, a white screen after diclaimers.

Just a shame I can use my usb 360 controller on mac but not on W7 ><

Hey guys, thank you so much for creating this thread.
I'm playing dissidia right now and it doesn't have any problem beside the background music do not play. I tried ticking decode with sonic stage and use media engine but it didn't work. If anyone can help I really appreciated it. Thank you so much in advance!
Hi guys, im new to this forum and well my problem is that i can only get 12 fps in game, butin the scenes its runs quite smooth (25-30fps)

My JPCSP specs are:

Version 2971 X64

Video
Enabling saving GE textures to memory
Disable optimized verteinfo reading

Memory
Ignore invalid memory access

Media
Use media engine
Decode audio files with Sonicstage

Compiler
[50] maxium metod size

Crypto
Extract decrypted EBOOT files

So, any idea what the hell is happening?
I tried using Use only GE but just slowdown my fps, also vertecache slowsdown my fps
I've setting the JPCSP emulator to play dissidia and i check disable optimize vertex info and vertex cache but the FPS is lower, what must i do
(09-21-2012, 09:27 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2012, 01:13 PM)lenard999 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a problem in story mode (some characters loses their hair and the walking piece is missing) what can i do to fix this?... i'm using 2724

yeah that's a problem in this game and dissidia duodecim sometimes disabling shaders can help with some of the missing textures though a few textures will still be missing.

hi hyakki, can you help me?
i am having a problem with the new versions, when i start a new game or load one, i get a white screen the fps stop on 19, this only happen whem use the new versions 2990+, i am using the 2970 version the game work fine, only the cutscenes that keep slow 25~20fps but the rest of the game run at 30 fps , i have played dissidia 1 with 30 fps the entire game.
So i want to know how to pass this White screen problem, because i cannot try the new versions and se if the cutscenes are running normal.
I have already used the optimal setting to my jpcsp...but it still running 12~15fps...
I have core I3 1.8GHz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia 635M 2GB, Win 8 32bit...

Is there any solution for my problem??
i'm using jpcsp r3129...

I thought the problem must be because my laptop running hybrid nvidia card...probably the jpcsp detect my intel graphic driver instead of nvidia 635M...do you guys have any solution for my problem??