EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone know how to fixed this ? this is not ligible .

[Image: CaptureDFF.png]

please anyone ?

Hi there. I have a problem with the game, sometimes some parts of the character are invisible, like in this photo:
[Image: problemgc.png]
The problem don´t occur always, other times the characters are perfect.
Any idea how to fix it?
My graphic settings are this:
[Image: configs.jpg]

A quick question: What fps are full speed in PSP games? I reach 30 fps ingame in some games and i think it´s full speed (or a good speed to play for me), but i see people with fps of 40+ in the emu when i cannot reach more than 30 even in menus.
When I play the game everything looks nice in the menu with 30 fps.
When I start fighting it goes down to 13-15 and after one or two minutes its going down to 7 until it completely freezer and kills my whole computer.

[Image: jpsc.jpg]

I tried to set down the compiler to 50 or 100 nothing...

I am running it on I7-2670qm
4gb ram
64bit windoof
geforce gt 555m
that doesn't seem right it shouldn't freeze your whole computer up, sounds like the laptop might be overheating, keep an eye on the cpu temps with a program like realtemp, also make sure it's running in full power mode.
I checked it its really sometimes overheating. Just too bloody hot here in Australia...
Can u give me any other hints to improve my frame rate?
I had it a couple of seconds sometimes where it is running on 30 in game, but this seems to be random.
Also it seems when I play like three battles, Java manage it to write all my Ram full and produce's the error msg

java.lang.outofmemoryerror thrown from the uncaughtexceptionhandler

Can I do something against this?
(07-16-2010, 08:03 PM)SALVO uan keBALDO Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, congratulations.

Second, I've got an issue while trying to run the game with r1686 under windows 7 64 bit: I can get past the screens when the game asks me to input my name, my tipe of gamer and my favourite day, but then the game freezes. FPS are still running, but they are very low and they refresh only when I pass the pointer on some button of the emulator. I use your reccomended settings but "Use Media Engine": if I try to use it, the game doesn't load, and the console shows many errors, lthe majority of them with the <Unkown Source> tag. Can you help me into running this game?

My specs: Intel Quad 2.66 Ghz, 4 GB Ram, Radeon 4800

This also happens to me... After getting past all the screens, nicknames, ect. i can't get around it..
Ok... so my mac doesn't go past the screen... im running mac os x 10.5.8 with the latest java for 10.5, and on the other hand i have a Windows 7 professional with the latest java in stalled then it crashes
after searching this forum and not finding a good full explanation of how to get this game running i decided to sign up and make my first post ever on a forum. hope this helps

-~- installed and used sony sonic stage
-~- newest jpscp launcher found on this forum
-~- and x64 jpcsp 2574

these are all my settings in the jpcsp launcher

~~~system specs~~~
I7 2600k 4 ghz
8 gb ram
gtx 260
x64 win 7 home

finall got 28-30 constant fps in every map! full game works menus all workings. no frame skipping used.

cant figure out how to post large size screens shots of config in post so had to attach them sorry.

The only bug ive found is the square button stops working in battle after about 45 mins of playing so i just quick save after every 4 matches and restart the emulator no prob! supposidly i read that this square button glitch started sometime after revisious in dec 2011. i tried rev 2420 and didnt find the bug but could only achive 23 - 27 fps with optimal settings
~~~system specs~~~
I7 2600k 4 ghz
8 gb ram
gtx 260
x64 win 7 home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just a little faster config if you have enough ram available 29.3 average fps after an hour of play!

only bugs are square button issure from previous post a few missing polygons but not often and the pp menu sometimes glitches out and wont allow you to buy items. you can still finish the game 100% with this config

!!now if some one could just tell me how to get 012 dissidia duodecim working past intro i would be thankfull

[attachment=8753]
Help!! i download the latest svn and i try it with dissidia and here its result Sad.... how do i fix it ?? when im using an older version like svn2606 below its working fine .... my settings is my setting in the old version basic setting and im using ATI video card