EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
awesome
(08-13-2011, 06:09 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2011, 05:11 PM)TenyumeKasumi Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I tried fiddling with video settings, the compiler, memory settings... Characters are still partially bald. Please... Help? I have no idea why this is happening...

By the way, the same thing happens in rev2260/2259/2258/2257.

Hmm...
Looks like it may be a graphic card issue.
Could you please post an INFO log under r2263? Thanks! Smile

Sure! But erm.... I don't know how... ^^'
You launch the emulator, you go to Debug => Tools => Logger => Show Logger
And a new windows appears. Then you turn the option OFF to INFO, and then you launch your game, and go until where the game start messing up. Then you close the emulator, and it will automatically generate a log.html file in the main emulator folder. Upload this file and Hykem will be able to see what is happening. =)
Well, here it is! Thanks for your help, overgamer! Big Grin I sure hope I did it right...

Download

I'm sorry, it was too big to be uploaded here, so I found a file-sharing site instead.
(08-18-2011, 07:24 AM)TenyumeKasumi Wrote: [ -> ]Well, here it is! Thanks for your help, overgamer! Big Grin I sure hope I did it right...

Download

I'm sorry, it was too big to be uploaded here, so I found a file-sharing site instead.

Hmm...
Have you tried enabling the "Color Mask" option in the video settings (under Options > Configuration > Video)? You also need to enable "Use shaders" to use that feature.
Well, using shaders will usually result in black screen with only the subtitles visible. But I'll give that combo a try and see what happens. :3

EDIT: It seems that if I try it with shaders, the screen is reduced to a quarter of the actual size while the rest of the screen flickers. Additionally, upon reaching a cut-scene, characters will be invisible. Enabling other settings too doesn't seem to change this.
I have encountered another problem...

At the start of a new game, the emulator suddenly closes (r2255) when I use an EX burst at the second battle (Warrior of Light vs. Fake Cloud).

I tried the latest rev (r2289) and can't even go past entering a nickname.

P.S. How come I can't attach the log file here?

EDIT: Almost every time I use EX Burst of any character closes JPCSP. currently using r2263. The attachment works again btw... Zidane vs. Firion in the FF7 map.
when I use r2293+ , it seems that when I supposed to enter my name after I click new game , there is an error regarding sceFont.
Seems non native fonts broke between 2282 and 2284, i can't narrow it down further because 2282 and 2283 exception and hang
can someone tell me what configuration i could setHuh