EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh my bad, It's actually happening on dissidia duodecim and not dissidia the first one, wrong place sorry. I mixed up the two games. ='S
Feel free to move our post into the dissidia duodecim topic. =')

Anyway, here is the log file in HTML.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJR5YY6Y
(08-09-2011, 05:51 PM)overgamer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my bad, It's actually happening on dissidia duodecim and not dissidia the first one, wrong place sorry. I mixed up the two games. ='S
Feel free to move our post into the dissidia duodecim topic. =')

Anyway, here is the log file in HTML.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJR5YY6Y

Hmm... I see...
Apparently, the emulator is losing the sync between the GE list execution and the runtime execution. After this, it starts reading malformed GE lists which results in those errors.
Most likely, this should be a Java problem. However, if reinstalling Java doesn't fix this, please post your computer's specs.
(08-09-2011, 07:38 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... I see...
Apparently, the emulator is losing the sync between the GE list execution and the runtime execution. After this, it starts reading malformed GE lists which results in those errors.
Most likely, this should be a Java problem. However, if reinstalling Java doesn't fix this, please post your computer's specs.

Running on Windows Seven 32 bit, Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.40 Ghz, 2048 Mo RAM, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS (shaders never worked anyway... black screen, so no point), jre6 update 26.
Reinstalling did not work, maybe I should try jre7. Edit: it dosen't change anything. =)
Code:
OpenGL version: 3.2.0

Overagamer You driver is Update?
(08-09-2011, 09:07 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
OpenGL version: 3.2.0

Overagamer You driver is Update?

I'll try this, as I have a 3 years old laptop, new drivers are no longer made and suported so I have to use custom hacked ones (because the official drivers only work on desktop), so this might be it. Let me try some new ones and see if I still have this problem.
OK, I tried fiddling with video settings, the compiler, memory settings... Characters are still partially bald. Please... Help? I have no idea why this is happening...

[Image: BaldTidusandGlow.png]

[Image: BaldCloud4.png]

[Image: BaldCloud.png]

By the way, the same thing happens in rev2260/2259/2258/2257.
(08-13-2011, 05:11 PM)TenyumeKasumi Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I tried fiddling with video settings, the compiler, memory settings... Characters are still partially bald. Please... Help? I have no idea why this is happening...

By the way, the same thing happens in rev2260/2259/2258/2257.

Hmm...
Looks like it may be a graphic card issue.
Could you please post an INFO log under r2263? Thanks! Smile
i'm not sure but it work nice with rev2240/2255/2263
I have not expired yet, but it works well so far
Go away pirate.
Okay, it's working now, no more bugs, I used a new driver and it just worked. =)