EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
20+ sometimes fullspeed and sometimes it drops to 17 or less
Can someone tell me the best settings for this game without fps drop
Only GE and save GE to texture are only 2 that work on almost every computer.
I have a question. My computer can only play this game at 9-11 FPS, I unlocked the battle replays, and so I wanted to convert them to AVI, so I could send it on YouTube or watch with better speed. Is it actually possible for JPCSP to do it?
(07-23-2011, 08:24 PM)Dolizoss Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question. My computer can only play this game at 9-11 FPS, I unlocked the battle replays, and so I wanted to convert them to AVI, so I could send it on YouTube or watch with better speed. Is it actually possible for JPCSP to do it?

Nope. I tried and it didn't work. I got some sort of memory card error.
Hello.

I play the game with the latest version of emulator (2238) and I have a speed problem too. In the beginning the fps is 30, but in the story map end in battles the fps is 5-7. It's very slow, and very hard to controll and fight. Can You help me?

Intel Core Duo 2.1 GHz
3 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 4330

Only GE: ON
Shaders: ON
Saving GE screen to Memory: ON
Ignore invalid memory access: ON
Media Engine: ON
Decode audio files with SonicStage: ON
Use Compiler: ON
Others: OFF

Thank You
I'm trying to play Dissidia 012 but after the introduction movie it just goes to a white screen. I've been googling like crazy but can't find an answer? ... help?
(07-25-2011, 09:35 PM)joy3636 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I play the game with the latest version of emulator (2238) and I have a speed problem too. In the beginning the fps is 30, but in the story map end in battles the fps is 5-7. It's very slow, and very hard to controll and fight. Can You help me?

Intel Core Duo 2.1 GHz
3 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 4330

Shaders: ON
Ignore invalid memory access: ON
Media Engine: ON
Decode audio files with SonicStage: ON
Use Compiler: ON
Others: OFF

Thank You
Use only
Other video off
(12-18-2010, 03:17 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]yea, i only get around 12fps too, i think that it can't go much faster than that now

Edited:

the weirdiest thing happened, i go post it cause it may help the person who said that the game was slown, mine was runnin like 12fps for ages, but i played till i opened a char, and decoded the musics, it was random plays, i did a lot of saves....too

and for some random reason the game now is running almost like in the PSP! what hapened? O_O

Can you tell me what you did? I desperately want to get mine running and if what happened to you can be repeated, I think it is worth a shot.
Well, I have it working, FPS stays at close to 30 with the occasional very brief drop. Most any glitches are minor (a screen flash here, a menu artifact there), but there is one problem that is really bothering me..... Zidane and Hero of Light's character models are mostly missing. Weird thing is they arent ever both missing, only one of them will be at a time, but if it's Zidane vs. anyone but the Hero of Light, his body and swords will be completely gone. I have tried numerous configurations, and so far none have fixed this bug. Very minor, and I must hand it to everyone here for doing such a great job on the emulator, it's just so close to perfect, it bothers me I cant get this one thing to go away, ya'know?

My OS is Windows 7 64 bit, but I had to use the x86 version of Jpcsp to get almost any games to work. Any suggestions would be appreciatted, I know it's pretty minor, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.