EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-09-2011, 08:40 AM)ukiyaejl Wrote: [ -> ]oh boy... hmm.. how about running as admin? update your vid card's driver? and how big is your dissidia file? and what format? cso or iso? coz im beginning to think your dissidia has some issues.
btw, my dissidia doesn't have any issues because ı have tried to run on the psp and it worked and it is so fun Big Grin.but ı want to play this game on my pc too Sad can someone help me???
honestly i dont know whats the problem anymore, i ran out of ideas.
well can haykki or others help me?please
(07-22-2011, 07:34 AM)Gunes97 Wrote: [ -> ]well can haykki or others help me?please
Could you select "Debug -> Dump ISO to ISO-index.txt" and post the generate file iso-index.txt .
Also please post a log file at DEBUG level (you just need to let the game run for 5 seconds, otherwise the file gets too large).

I suppose you can run the cube demo without problem.

Thanks!
well, okay ı have attached the file.ı hope you(or others) can fix this Smile
(07-22-2011, 01:38 PM)Gunes97 Wrote: [ -> ]well, okay ı have attached the file.ı hope you(or others) can fix this Smile
Thanks, but I need the log file at DEBUG level, not just INFO level...
(07-22-2011, 04:11 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 01:38 PM)Gunes97 Wrote: [ -> ]well, okay ı have attached the file.ı hope you(or others) can fix this Smile
Thanks, but I need the log file at DEBUG level, not just INFO level...
sorry about that ı have attached the debug one
(07-22-2011, 05:46 PM)Gunes97 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry about that ı have attached the debug one
Is there any "i" in your native language?
Java is lower-casing "DISC" to "dýsc0" with a strange character instead of "i". Also in your post, the "i" looks a little bit strange...

Any Java developer having already seen such problems?
Thanks my language was turkish ı changed it into the english and it worked thanks.
lol i knew something was off with your letter "i", i just ignored prolly you wanted a weird looking "i". gz on making your dissidia work, do tell me how it goes, how fps do you do?