EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well ı have tried that options ı just didn't posted the log file.And when ı look to the log it is still the same
hmmmm where does the black screen appear or happen exactly? and is there an error concerning prometheus patch involved when you run the game?

sorry for the questions, i only know basic troubleshooting, hyakki and the others will have to handle the more complicated ones.

and i still cant make the BGMs to work... tried changings revs and all.

EDIT: oh and before i forget, do you use hyakki's JPCSP Launcher? it helps sometimes, and about the settings, you can refer to the dissidia 012 section, they just recently discussed about the launcher settings.
İn the beginning when ı load the umd ı press the run button and nothing happens just a black screen.No there isn't an error concerning prometheus patch.and yes ı use hyakki's JPCSP Launcher. ı always use it.but it's not helping me
oh boy... hmm.. how about running as admin? update your vid card's driver? and how big is your dissidia file? and what format? cso or iso? coz im beginning to think your dissidia has some issues.
(07-09-2011, 08:15 AM)Gunes97 Wrote: [ -> ]İn the beginning when ı load the umd ı press the run button and nothing happens just a black screen.No there isn't an error concerning prometheus patch.and yes ı use hyakki's JPCSP Launcher?ı always use it.but it's not helping me

You should try re ripping and decrypting your dissidia umd.
got my audio to work now, there was something wrong with my sonicstage. now to imporve the fps of battles.
Is it my PC or FPS in Dissidia really get worse than it was? I wanted to had a quick battle in stage Planet's Core and my FPS like 8-10! Yesterday updated my graphic driver. I use ATI, "only ge screen" and "saving ge screen texture instead memory" are enabled. Any guess?
With you using ATI it could be your PC... ATI graphic drivers are like flipping a coin 50% chance of being lucky and getting a good update.
*sigh* I guess it's a good day to downgrade. JPCSP-ATI combination don't want to make my life easier, do they? Smile

EDIT: Problem solved! Yes, it was the ATI driver. Thank you ATI, troll of video cards T_T
The best video card in performance but the worst in temperature, AND compatibility.