EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-03-2011, 11:18 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2011, 09:56 PM)Gunes97 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have attached the log file.Well if you need it ı will attach it again in this post

try disabling shaders

it didn't worked.ı tried it.it isthe same error same log.
there must be something wrong with your pc. what is your OS? or better yet post your pc specs.
İt is Windows 7
Pc Specs:
İntel Core İ5 processor 430M 2.26 GHz
1GB Nvidia GeForce GT 320M
4GB Ram
500 GB HDD
(07-04-2011, 10:19 AM)ukiyaejl Wrote: [ -> ]ill try reinstalling sonicstage. read somewhere someone fixed this issue by reinstalling it.

anyway im doing 15-20 fps on fights, is this normal?

Perfectly normal, I get steady 15 during battle. Weird though, I get 30 in Crisis Core.
Well I want to ask something about my problem.Do ı need to run it on a psp first??
hmm, not really, well for starters, make sure java is up to date, and with your specs its ok, and funny thing is we have exactly the same specs lol.

a HP laptop i presume?

on my problem again, still cant make the BGMs to work, im gonna try and clear the audio files and let the emulator decode by itself, maybe itll work then.
(07-07-2011, 01:02 PM)ukiyaejl Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, not really, well for starters, make sure java is up to date, and with your specs its ok, and funny thing is we have exactly the same specs lol.

a HP laptop i presume?

on my problem again, still cant make the BGMs to work, im gonna try and clear the audio files and let the emulator decode by itself, maybe itll work then.

Well ı have an Acer laptop.Btw my java is up to date and ı can't make it work.
(07-07-2011, 01:24 PM)Gunes97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 01:02 PM)ukiyaejl Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, not really, well for starters, make sure java is up to date, and with your specs its ok, and funny thing is we have exactly the same specs lol.

a HP laptop i presume?

Well ı have an Acer laptop.Btw my java is up to date and ı can't make it work.

have you tried playing other games? like FF7 Crisis Core? on my video settings i only turned on only GE and GE texture, try that settings, if other games work, maybe the game is corrupted?

EDIT: ah i think i found something while reading your logs, try making Maximum method size to 3000 on config/compiler, and enable everything on the Crypto Tab. and i see this log on your log file :hleIoOpen filename = DISC0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/PACKAGE_INFO.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 00" but i dont know what it means, hopefully maybe hyakki can figure out what it means, but from the look of things it has problem on reading the package .bin file on your game. either its corrupted or you didnt enable the emulator's decrypter.
I can play other games.Btw ı have the same error in dissidia 012 and changing maximum method size to 3000 didn't changed anything.
did you enable all options under the crypto tab? according to your logs they arent enabled. also try using build 2211, im using that right now, its the updated build.