EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please ı want to play this game but it gives black screen.here's the log file if you need it
get the latest build, and refer to first page for the settings.
I did the settings in the first page and ı have the latest build but it still gives black screen
be sure to turn vertex cache off, then try turning shaders off too.where do you encounter the black screens?
When I load the game ı press the run button and nothing happens just a black screen
Please can anyone help me??
(07-03-2011, 09:16 PM)Gunes97 Wrote: [ -> ]Please can anyone help me??

Is there no error message? No codes in the cmd box? Post a log or something, there a million and one reasons why you'd get a black screen ( not really ). Go to debug, logger, show logger, and select INFO. There should be a file called log.html in the jpcsp directory. Attach that to your post ( compress it with winrar if it gets too big )
Well I have attached the log file.Well if you need it ı will attach it again in this post
(07-03-2011, 09:56 PM)Gunes97 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have attached the log file.Well if you need it ı will attach it again in this post

try disabling shaders
ill try reinstalling sonicstage. read somewhere someone fixed this issue by reinstalling it.

anyway im doing 15-20 fps on fights, is this normal?