EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OH! Don't worry. A few hours with google was all I needed. I reflash my firmware. Got it now. =D
...buts its still not working. Should I delete the font file that came with JPCSP and replace or just add the psp font with it own folder. What do I call the folder, font or something else.
(03-24-2011, 02:20 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]...buts its still not working. Should I delete the font file that came with JPCSP and replace or just add the psp font with it own folder. What do I call the folder, font or something else.

Just replace the font file in the flash0 folder.
Do I copy all of this into the font folder.
--------
gb3s1518.bwfon
jpn0.pgf
kr0.pgf
ltn0.pgf
ltn1.pgf
ltn2.pgf
ltn3.pgf
ltn4.pgf
ltn5.pgf
ltn6.pgf
ltn7.pgf
ltn8.pgf
ltn9.pgf
ltn10.pgf
ltn11.pgf
ltn12.pgf
ltn13.pgf
ltn14.pgf
ltn15.pgf
shadow.pgf
----------------
Or just ltn0
(03-24-2011, 08:27 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]Do I copy all of this into the font folder.
--------
gb3s1518.bwfon
jpn0.pgf
kr0.pgf
ltn0.pgf
ltn1.pgf
ltn2.pgf
ltn3.pgf
ltn4.pgf
ltn5.pgf
ltn6.pgf
ltn7.pgf
ltn8.pgf
ltn9.pgf
ltn10.pgf
ltn11.pgf
ltn12.pgf
ltn13.pgf
ltn14.pgf
ltn15.pgf
shadow.pgf
----------------
Or just ltn0

You can put them all into your fonts directory. It does not matter.
When i put them all the text is complete gone. The best combination I could get was deleting shadow.pgf, gb3s1518.bwfon, jpn0.pgf, kr0.pgf. after that I get this. Maybe its the settings. I still only have GE and GE textures on. Do I need to turn something else on.
what firmware is your psp?... anyways the ones included with jpcsp are only alittle bigger then the psp fonts, they still look fine.
5.00 M33-6 I think.
(03-24-2011, 10:13 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]When i put them all the text is complete gone. The best combination I could get was deleting shadow.pgf, gb3s1518.bwfon, jpn0.pgf, kr0.pgf. after that I get this. Maybe its the settings. I still only have GE and GE textures on. Do I need to turn something else on.

You only really need the Itn0 for the correct fonts. Get rid of shadow.pgf,shadow.pgf, gb3s1518.bwfon, jpn0.pgf ( causes a crash when loading a game with japanese text ), kr0.pgf.
Okay I tried what your said and that helped a lot. But still have a problem. I put up a pic.