EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-07-2011, 09:59 PM)AzKat Wrote: [ -> ]try to update the java then :/ and use the x86 version.

P.S. Regarding version 2006,
Button F11 used for the new 'partial' fullscreen option conflicts with the F11 button used for the controls.

Thats all.

~~EDIT: Fullscreen doesn't work :/ it just gives a black screen Sad
Tried this in:
-Dissidia Final Fantasy
-FF7 Crisis Core
-Dante's Inferno
-Monster Hunter Freedom

After i press F11 OR go to the video>Resize>Fullscreen(f11) it just gives a black screen. But after i exit the "full screen" mode the game's image is back(the fullscreen just doesn't work Sad ).

i updated java... and now i get Critical error: index:255, size:2 just my luck Sad
try to unninstall and reinstall java and try to use the LATEST java
(03-07-2011, 11:00 PM)AzKat Wrote: [ -> ]try to unninstall and reinstall java and try to use the LATEST java

i already instaled java Version 6 Update 24...
(03-07-2011, 10:56 PM)DPassos92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2011, 09:59 PM)AzKat Wrote: [ -> ]try to update the java then :/ and use the x86 version.

Button F11 used for the new 'partial' fullscreen option conflicts with the F11 button used for the controls.

Thats all.

Tried this in:
-Dissidia Final Fantasy
-FF7 Crisis Core
-Dante's Inferno
-Monster Hunter Freedom

After i press F11 OR go to the video>Resize>Fullscreen(f11) it just gives a black screen. But after i exit the "full screen" mode the game's image is back(the fullscreen just doesn't work Sad ).

i updated java... and now i get Critical error: index:255, size:2 just my luck Sad

Well there's your problem. You need to decrypt the eboot with a psp cuss the cypto engine can't do that yet.
(03-08-2011, 12:58 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats all.

Tried this in:
-Dissidia Final Fantasy
-FF7 Crisis Core
-Dante's Inferno
-Monster Hunter Freedom

Well there's your problem. You need to decrypt the eboot with a psp cuss the cypto engine can't do that yet.

then can u tell me why i can load the game on v1970 and not on recent builds? :S

anyway thanks for the support guys Big Grin
(03-08-2011, 02:24 AM)DPassos92 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats all.

Tried this in:
-Dissidia Final Fantasy
-FF7 Crisis Core
-Dante's Inferno
-Monster Hunter Freedom

then can u tell me why i can load the game on v1970 and not on recent builds? :S

Probably because the changes made in the crypto engine in rev 1971.
(03-08-2011, 02:40 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2011, 02:24 AM)DPassos92 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats all.

Tried this in:
-Dissidia Final Fantasy
-FF7 Crisis Core
-Dante's Inferno
-Monster Hunter Freedom

Probably because the changes made in the crypto engine in rev 1971.

i'm gonna make a post on the EBOOT.BIN Decryption thread about this so i can clear things a little bit Smile
Thanks
I don't know if this has been asked before but is there a way to change the font so that the text doesn't go off the screen? Thanks. =)
so anyone got a fix for the 'black' fullscreen?
Sorry for the double post but...

Is Fullscreen working for anyone? I can't seem to get it to work. After i press F4 or go to VIDEO>RESIZE>FULLSCREEN my screen just goes black. :|